Job Vacancy: Job title: Sales Consultant
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is the distributor for the world’s leading office and home fittings manufacturers in Nigeria. They have an opening for a Sales Consultant in Lagos.
The Sales Consultant will contribute towards the exploitation of business opportunities
(both retail and specifier driven) leading towards boosting sales revenue for the
- Establish and maintain a healthy, long-term relationship with clients to generate
repeat business and referrals.
- Discover customers’ needs and offer solutions through the company’s
services or products.
- Research sales statistics and establish sales potential with new businesses in our
- Use promotional methods such as phone calls, emails, and social media to reach
potential clients and build long-lasting business relationships.
- Become an expert in our product offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients
who want more information concerning our products.
- Assemble product displays in a given market.
- Determine new ways to make products appealing by observing the environment
and current trends.
- (B.Sc) in any discipline.
- 1–3 years of relevant work experience as a sales consultant
- Communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills
- Good networking skills and the ability to handle numerous client companies and
- Ability to work under pressure and devise sales strategies
- Ability to explain product features and benefits in a way that stands out over
- Passionate about selling and finding ways to satisfy customers’ needs
- Resilience and a willingness to deal with rejection
- Excellent organization and management capabilities, including being a team player
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 23:11:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!