Job Vacancy: Job title: Orange Group Recruitment for Management Trainee
Job description: Orange Group is a fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in four key segments: Pharmaceuticals; Beverages; Personal Care; and Lighting. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange Group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture effective quality pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under-study and understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Participate in the company’s strategic planning
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- A Degree in Management or Business is an added advantage.
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g., Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Effective communication skills.
Please note the following:
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the test.
Job date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 08:21:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!