This £3,000 scholarship is for 2024 Sussex graduates, with a First Class or Upper Second Class Bachelors degree, progressing to either a full-time or part-time eligible Masters at Sussex in September 2024.
- Candidates will be awarded scholarship of £3,000, paid as a discount on tuition fee.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be graduating from Sussex in 2024 with a First Class or Upper Second Class Bachelors degree
- Have accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters, either part time or full time, to start in September 2024
- 2024 graduates from Bachelors degrees at the Sussex Artificial Intelligence Institute, Zhejiang Gongshang University (ZJSU) are eligible for the Sussex Graduate Scholarship, should they have graduated with a First or Upper Second Class degree
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- Are applying for a Masters at a university that is not at the University of Sussex
- Are progressing into the final year of an integrated Masters at Sussex
- Studied at a University of Sussex partner institution (such as BIMM or ISC)
- Studied at a UK University’s overseas campus or external programme
- Already hold another University of Sussex scholarship (i.e. Sussex India Scholarship)
- Are studying one of the Excluded courses listed below:
Method of Application
You can register your interest in the Sussex Graduate Scholarship via the PG Apply portal when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.
You must declare your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply before you register on your Masters degree.
For More Information,
Application Deadline: September 20, 2024.