Established to globalize the student experience for students attending a high school in China studying at the UofC. Encouraging cross-cultural experiences helps achieve the university’s “Eyes High” goals by creating global citizens
$20,000 (Renewable) under certain conditions which must be met
- Offered annually to an international student entering first year in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary. Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau
- Preference to a student entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program
Method of Application
- You must first apply for admission. You will be given access to the award application 24 to 48 hours after you have submitted your application for admission.
- You can access the award application through My UCalgary. You will need your eID and password which you created when you applied for admission.
For More Information,
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023.