Job Vacancy: Job title: Warehouse Manager Job at Remedial Health
Job description: Remedial Health is digitizing the pharmaceutical supply chain in Africa. We’re building the biggest medicines/ medical devices wholesaler and pharmacy financing partner starting in Nigeria. We focus on bringing high quality medication manufacturers directly to pharmacies, chemists and hospitals, using our Remedial health store and pharmacy management software. As a company we are committed to building a culture of excellence and high growth. We are backed by some of the most well respected and prolific investors and operators in the US, Africa and Europe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Manager
Job Location: Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our Kano team.
- As a Warehouse Manager, you would be responsible for ensuring optimal operations in our Kano warehouse, overseeing the inventory levels and maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- You would also be responsible for maintaining a safe and orderly working environment for all warehouse employees.
- This is a full-time role, on-site role located in Fagge A, Kano.
- Compiling and inspecting shipping-related documentation
- Unloading incoming shipments, reviewing their contents and raising Goods Receipt Note (GRN).
- Packing stock in a neatly organized and secure manner
- Preparing outbound orders ahead of delivery times
- Daily inspection of the security teams outbound register, and reconciling all order shipments for Remedial and Kessington.
- Daily logging of diesel consumption in a log book and ensuring they are signed off.
- Ensuring monthly servicing of both Warehouse and Headquarters generators.
- Working alongside the inventory team to monitor inventory levels to gauge restocking needs
- Directing and conducting routine warehouse cleaning tasks
- Ensuring workers adhere to safety related protocols
- Tracking of all Kessington orders on channels and ensuring they’re shipped on time and in full.
- Ensuring adequate put-away of newly received products in their respective logistics areas/locations.
- Ensuring filling of both outbound and inbound register at the end of the month.
- Ensuring order processing is error-free.
- 3-5 years of experience in warehousing or inventory management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Management, Supply Chain or a related field
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team in a retail or warehouse setting
- Familiarity with standard operating procedures in a warehouse (safety measures)
Location: Kano, Kano State
Job date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 03:44:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!