Job Vacancy: Job title: Supply Chain and Inventory Officer Job at ipNX Nigeria Limited
Job description: ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Supply Chain and Inventory Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide support for all Inventory management activities in the region to all departments in order to achieve their operational targets.
- Implement the company’s policies and guidelines with regards to the Inventory management process while supporting regional operations’ needs.
- Document all daily transactions, post same on SUN Application.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly Inventory management report
- Perform cyclic stock checks and quarterly Stock count for proper stock accountability for the region
- Ensure completeness in all deliveries to the region with real-time documentation of same.
- Coordinate all daily requisitions from user departments following the guidelines in fulfilling the orders received through PARIC
- Liaise with the Head for stock replenishment based on the material requirement plan for the region
- Coordinate the end-of-year stock count for the region.
- Prepare and send to Headquarters a list of faulty equipment for repair and liaise with Headquarters for directive on same on a quarterly basis.
Job date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 02:42:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!