Job Vacancy: Job title: Sales Representative Job at Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited
Job description: Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited (PMS) is a Physician led digital health social enterprise with a clear focus on using information Technology (IT) to improve access to healthcare in Africa. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. We also provide professional consultancy, recruitment, event management and marketing services to healthcare organizations, agencies or companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for a qualified applicant for the post of Sales Representative responsible for using their knowledge of company products or services to connect with consumers and generate sales for the organization
. Specifically, selling our E-Learning platform to our target audience.
- This position is responsible for generating leads and for revenue generation via frequent communications within a large and diverse territory assignment.
- Identifies opportunities, Populates and maintains a customer records database to support opportunity pipeline management.
- Engages, builds relationships and works effectively with business partners and influencers to ensure their participation in successful, cost-effective achievement of sales objectives.
- Remains current on products/services/solutions, selling techniques, productivity tools, competitive offerings.
- The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
Job and Responsibilities
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Lead client conversations through emails, phone calls and in person meetings
- Engage in post-proposal follow up with prospective clients for deal closure
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Regularly update relevant marketing materials, ensuring accuracy, consistency and professionalism
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Drive the sales process from proposal to a signed contract
- Minimum Qualification: HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Past experience working in an healthcare organization would give an additional advantage
- Comfortable with MS Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Ability to work and contribute in a team
- Ability to deliver quality service always
- Understanding of business principles
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills and customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management in client organizations
- Ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills
- Energetic, independent and self-driven.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 18 May 2022 22:37:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!