Job Vacancy: Job title: Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Orange Group
Job description: Orange Group is a fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in four key segments: Pharmaceuticals; Beverages; Personal Care; and Lighting. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange Group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture effective quality pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Executive
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Working throughout an assigned territory to train and guide sales and marketing contract Staff.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by persuading customers within an assigned territory to purchase company products and services.
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned territory meets company expectations.
- Motivating Sales Representatives to achieve sales quotas and evaluating their performance based on their ability or inability to achieve sales quotas.
- Monitoring competitors’ sales activity within an assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Proven experience working as a territory sales manager is an added advantage.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Please note the following:
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper, and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the test.
Job date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 04:39:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!