Job Vacancy: Job title: Product Manager Fraud & Compliance (Cryptocurrency/Stablecoins/Fintech)
Job description: About the job Product Manager Fraud & Compliance (Cryptocurrency/Stablecoins/Fintech)
Our Client is the largest and only licensed on/off-ramp platform for stablecoins in Africa. They are dedicated to offering innovative solutions in the African stablecoins space. Our client is committed to making stablecoins accessible and understandable for everyone, providing their customers with secure and user-friendly platforms for their financial transactions.
As a Product Manager at our client, youll be responsible for leading a team to develop products that improve the everyday lives of their customers. Youll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations, and research to bring ideas to life that will help our client provide better financial services for all.
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full time l Remote
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- 3 + years experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- Familiarity using research, experimentation, and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving peoples financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Computer Science major
- Experience working on a fintech or finance product
- Knowledge of stablecoins
- Working with research, design, and data to better understand our clients customers and their needs
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company, which meet the most important needs of our customers
- Collaborating with design, engineering, and operations to ship meaningful, high-impact products and features
- Working with communications, content, and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to understand and use.
Job date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 05:47:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!