Job Vacancy: Job title: PKF Professional Services Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
Job description: PKF Professional Services (PKF Nigeria) draws on the expertise of over 20,000 professionals in the PKF International network; locally we have 10 partners / directors and over 150 staff, who provide the full range of audit, tax and consulting services across a range of sectors to clients in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee (Associate)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Assists in the preparation of audit plans
- Contributes to the execution of audit plans under the supervision of Audit Seniors and Audit Managers.
- Identify any accounting or audit issues and perform the necessary research to resolve such issues
- Works to meet demanding deadlines within Audit teams.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures and management letter comments.
- Create a working knowledge of the client’s accounting procedures and processes
- Assess internal control systems and policies and procedures; making recommendations for improvements
- Gathers and documents knowledge of audit entities and it’s control environment to assist the audit team’s discussions
- Communicates and acts in a professional manner when interviewing or observing clients for control and systems work
- Degree qualification in Accounting or relevant fields from a reputable higher institution
Job date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 01:17:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!