Job Vacancy: Job title: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Job description: Company Description
The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
The Junior Quantity Surveyor is meant to work with the Senior Quantity surveyor to manage the cost and financial aspects of the business’s expansion strategy, ensuring that all new and existing outlet are designed and constructed within budget. The role involves: * Preparing cost estimates, managing the procurement process, and monitoring project costs to ensure that all construction projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Prepare budget and priced an unpriced bill of quantities for projects, ensuring completeness and accuracy by reviewing drawings and asking relevant questions.
- Prepare contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE * Bachelor’s degree or HND degree in Quantity Surveying
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in cost estimating software and other relevant tools.
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria and does not agree with the terms and condition need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:47:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!