Job Vacancy: Job title: Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited Ongoing Job Recruitment
Job description: Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Gain market insights into accounts within your purview, develop market strategies and organize efforts to implement these strategies, and explore and seize key opportunities.
- Provide the best solutions for customers based on a deep understanding of customer requirements and products. Take charge of technical sales for products and solutions, and build and improve Huawei’s market presence.
- Manage the business model and prices for accounts within your purview, and support short-, mid-, and long-term profitability.
- Plan and implement marketing activities to improve Huawei’s influence and promote Huawei as a leading brand.
- Listen to the voices of customers, explore and focus on key customer requirements, and help improve the competitiveness of products and solutions.
- Work with R&D and sales teams to build the core competitiveness of products, continuously manage key customers, and achieve long-term business success
- 3 to 5 years of experience in RAN(2G,3G,4G ) and LTE domain
- Experience in the ICT industry, including planning, design, operation related work is preferred.
- Have abundant project operation and management capabilities, including resource coordination, cooperation and communication, and project team establishment.”.
- Have an in-depth understanding of hotspot trends in the ICT industry in nigeria and have the capability and experience in planning and executing large-scale campaigns.
- Have architectural thinking and overall planning capabilities. Have rich experience in marketing project management and end-to-end execution capabilities.
- Be good at communication and have the ability to communicate with domain professionals. Strong connection, good at driving and promoting cross-department teamwork;
- Be curious, like to study new things and new communication methods, and be skilled in using digital marketing tools.
What We Offer
- We offer extensive benefits and attractive remuneration package.
- Culturally diverse organization which fosters teamwork and mutual support.
- Provide equal opportunities and constantly evolving career growth.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 00:34:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!