Job Vacancy: Job title: General Manager Job at Devien Consult
Job description: Devien Consult – Our client, a Christian Institute, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: General Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Christian Institute
- The General Manager (GM) shall work with the Heads of a Schools to achieve the overall objectives and set goals of the institute in line with its strategy in the areas of Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Ministry and Governance. You will provide strategic leadership for the institution, ensuring smooth set up and achievement of strategic objectives of each school, as well as oversee day-to-day operational activities of the institute.
- Build and nurture quality relationships with key stakeholders in the education, business, government, and ministry space in Nigeria for the purpose of promoting the mission and vision of the institute.
- Strategically support administrative components of all programs, including contract negotiations/ procurements, disbursement and reporting.
- Provide operational oversight over programme managers/ coordinators, team leads development and execution of programs.
- Consistently develop and nurture teams as well as integrate staffing programs designed to attract the highest caliber of talent/ volunteers.
- Oversee preparation of the annual budget and other necessary financial documents, whilst providing the BOT in its annual budgetary review and approval process.
- Lead and develop relevant capabilities and agreements for the institute in the areas of strategic partnerships and collaboration with reputable organizations, government agencies, high net-worth/ philanthropic individuals and other educational institutions globally.
- Facilitate the effective implementation of programs according to established corporate governance codes as well as global best standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, or Social Development ( MSC/ MBA is a plus).
- Trained educator, training and development Specialist with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Proven success in leading/ contributing to program development and implementation.
- Candidates must have experience within a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).
- Strong leadership and management experience.
- Excellent report writing skills with proven organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong coordination and leadership skills with proven ability to work across multiple technical areas simultaneously.
- Strong coordination and leadership skills with proven ability to work across multiple technical areas simultaneously, supporting and mentoring multiple volunteers and staff members.
Job date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:02:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!