Job Vacancy: Job title: Experienced Web Developer / UI-UX Designer Job at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
Job description: Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is an innovative Tech Company, utilizing state of the art technology to improve efficiency and productivity in organizations. Our Cutting Edge Technology solutions enable our clients to lower cost and deliver better value to their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Experienced Web Developer / UI-UX Designer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Web developer who is also experienced in UI-UX design.
- As a Web developer with UI/UX designer experience you are to deliver finished resources to incorporate into the app.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Test graphics across various media
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Requirements and skills
- B.Sc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, Photoshop and AdobeXd
- Portfolio of work in UI/UX design for mobile and web platforms.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, Figma etc)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, PowerPoint and other software
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to:
Job date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 01:21:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!