Job Vacancy: Job title: Executive Assistant to the CEO Job at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
Job description: Walex Biz Nigeria Limited provides powerful web hosting service of all kinds ranging shared hosting, VPS hosting, Email Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. with high-performance infrastructure and high level security. We are also into all cloud computing applications development including web, mobile applications and cloud technologies. We develop and designed with one question in mind: How does this new technology help people and what problem does it solve?. Walex Biz also provides Cyber Security technology that increases your agility to stay away from cyber threats and protect you seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing major accounting duties
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them into the CEO’s office.
- Conduct any research the executive needs
- Problem solve any issues that the executive requests
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Provide general administrative support.
- B.Sc in any related field
- Must be female
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 02:28:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!