Job Vacancy: Job title: Executive Assistant Job at ICS Outsourcing
Job description: ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s pioneer Human Resource Outsourcing Company. We are on a mission to provide world-class human resource solutions, using experts while creating value for our shareholders and opportunities in the community. Our vision is to be the most valuable Business Support Solutions Partner to our Clients throughout Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Provide quality Executive and administrative support to The Managing Director/CEO.
- Provide high-level administrative support and proactively manage the CEO’s schedule, including scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Ensure the CEO is well-prepared for all engagements by providing necessary documents, background information, and meeting agendas.
- Handle incoming emails, phone calls, and correspondence on behalf of the CEO, responding or redirecting as appropriate.
- Prepare and edit reports, presentations, and other documents.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders.
- Assist with personal tasks and projects as needed.
- Coordinate and organize board meetings, executive team meetings, and other high-level gatherings.
- Collaborate with other members of the executive team and provide support where necessary.
- Conduct research and compile data to support the CEO’s decision-making process.
- Take meeting minutes, distribute them, and follow up on action items. Calender Management & Travel Arrangements
- Management the CEO’s calender effectively and notifying him of upcoming events
- Make travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, and transportation, and preparing detailed itineraries
- Handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion and maintain strict confidentiality at all times. Project Management & Collaboration
- Assist in planning and executing company events and special projects.
Skills & Knowledge:
- B.Sc. /HND in a Social Science / Management course preferred
- 1 – 3 years of Work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Minimum of a second-class lower
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Calender management and other relevant software.
- Discretion and a demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Adaptability and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or similar role supporting C-level executives.
Job date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 05:05:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!