Job Vacancy: Job title: Electrical Foreman M/F
Job description: Position description
Electrical Foreman M/F
We are looking for an Electrical Foreman to join our workforce in Nigeria.
- Ensures HSE policy fulfillment during his activities.
- Establishes and maintains a strong safety culture in line with Company HSE Requirements and Rules.
- Is responsible to ensures compliance with HSE Legislation, Company Standards and Procedures under his area of responsibility to ensure employees safety, legislative compliance, and responsible environment attitude.
- Ensures compliance with Operating Procedures & Guidelines with the asset to ensure Process Safety, Operational Safety and Plan Integrity.
- Contributes to achieve and improve HSE targets.
- Performs the updating of technical documentation.
- Gives his contribution in Hazard Analysis, incident investigations, Root Cause Failure Analysis, process incidents advising his hierarchy about HSE issues and proposing corrective solutions.
- Monitor equipment conditions using all indications available in the control room, on site, and portable test equipment.
- Diagnose equipment problems, report abnormal conditions to Electrical
- Supervisor, and prepare detailed work requests for plant defects.
- Organize and perform on site, the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility.
- Assist the preparation/planning team by giving any technical support for preparation of the jobs in his/her discipline.
- Manage intervention and prepare the technical reports related to the field
Reading blueprints and technical diagrams to determine the placement of outlets and fixtures. * Maintenance of electrical systems in a power generating facility
Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus. * Responsible for the quantity and availability of specific tools of his team.
- Take charge of the systems/equipment under his/her responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation status.
- Identify recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyze them, and suggest improvements.
- Read, interpret, and implement technical information found in manufacturer’s and OEM technical manuals, electrical and mechanical P & IDs, and operating and maintenance procedures.
- Prepare, maintain, and administer procedures and reports related to the operation, monitoring and maintenance of the plant; maintain accurate logs of daily operation, check sheets, change charts and ink recorders.
Identify any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts.
- Provides Electrical support for assigned assets related power generation.
- Installs, inspects, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs electrical equipment such as, but not limited to, motor control centers, generators, transformers, switches, relays,
wiring, electrical signal and communication systems, variable frequency drive (VFD), power distribution center (PDCs), uninterrupted power source (UPS). * Organizes on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his
Minimum of 6 years working experience in the power generation industry
Working at SPIE
What can we offer you?
We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Minimum level of experience required
6 years or more
English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Combining our differences
SPIE is committed to promoting diversity. The recruitment of employees with disabilities is an important part of our HR policy.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 23:22:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!