Job Vacancy: Job title: Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited Current Job Vacancy – Apply Now
Job description: DreamLabs harnesses the power of technology to help organizations greatly improve employee productivity, make their processes more efficient, systems more powerful, and customer experiences exceptional. At DreamLabs, we execute through bespoke teams organized into strategic units and drawn from a large talented pool of in-house experts and a comprehensive partner ecosystem. Our domain expertise is built upon years of experience across different industries and a well-grounded understanding of the Nigerian terrain. Our organizational structure is domain led and we build capacity internally to ensure quick response and predictable outcomes. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The project manager is responsible for the coordination and implementation of the project in line with the goal and strategy of the organization.
- The goal is to effectively manage, motivate and drive about 20-40 people across the 20 LGs in the state to success. 20 project officers in 20 LGs and probably 20 agents (each assigned to a project Officer) will work under the manager to meet a set target every month. The following are non-negotiable:
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to lead people and drive team to success
- Good understanding of management principles
- Ability to track all deliverables
In Addition to that, the project Manager will also:
- Develop project plans, scopes, resource management, communications, risk management and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track the progress
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within the budget line
- Manage relationships between stakeholders and the company and attend meeting with all relevant stakeholders.
- Hold weekly planning and review meetings with the team
- Ensure weekly and monthly reconciliations are carried out.
- Ensure every Project Officer meet up with set target.
- Submit monthly report to the management on progress, challenges and recommendations
- Evaluate and assess the performance of each Project Officer monthly
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience In strategic planning
- High organizational skill.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools.
- Conflict resolution.
- Proficiency in project management software is desirable.
- Other relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 29th May, 2023.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Location: Bauchi, Bauchi State
Job date: Sat, 27 May 2023 05:51:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!