Job Vacancy: Job title: DMV Nigeria Limited Recent Available Job Recruitment- Apply Now
Job description: Divine Multi-Ventures Nigeria Limited (DMV) is a facility management, manpower, engineering and power service company with registration number RC. 396554. We are a Support company with expertise in management of facilities, operation and maintenance of diesel and gas powered generating sets, installation of mechanical and electrical distribution components, commissioning, decommissioning, manning (provision of technical manpower support), installation, repair and maintenance of industrial diesel and gas generators / plants (ranging from 20kva to megawatt of power), installation of transformers, Automated Transfer Switch (ATS) to protect the device from overload and transmission during grid and off grid, Voltage Regulators, Overhauling, Fabrication of Gas and Diesel lines (Fuel Lines), cutting across all sectors and industries were power is utilized. DMV is also into Green Energy /Power, design and installation of solar panels and inverters, handling of solar power design project from conception to completion. Powering industries and equipment using solar technology. It was established over a decade ago. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable and Payable Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Invoice preparation
- Provide receivable report on a weekly basis
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate the payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports, detailing accounts receivable status
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Monthly VAT preparation and reporting
- Day-to-day follow-up with due client payment
- Prepare and maintain the company’s financial statement
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions including, verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Generate new business for the company
- Prepare bills, invoices, and Bank deposit
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration with 3 years minimum work experience.
Skills / Requirements:
- Proven working experience as an accounts receivable officer
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Confidentiality, Self-motivated and good Time Management.
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office, as well as familiarity with advanced formulas in MS Excel
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present details reports and problem-solving attitude
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th November, 2023.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 07:12:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!