Job Vacancy: Job title: Deputy Manager (Finance) Job at Sobaz Nigeria Limited
Job description: Sobaz Nigeria Limited,a leading indigenous and integrated downstream company in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry actively involved in the marketing, distribution, retailing, and sale of petroleum products. The company has experienced significant growth and now boasts a workforce of over 400 personnel with an extensive network of over sixty (60) retail outlets, a fleet of over three hundred and fifty (350) tanker trucks, and an ultra-modern 35,000MT tank farm. Our history is punctuated by excellence in the oil and gas sector, characterized by a consistent record of high performance and unwavering dedication to exceptional customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Deputy Manager (Finance)
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Develop, implement and maintain internal financial processes and controls consistent with company policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Handles performance evaluation of divisions, units and individuals in relation to Finance targets and makes recommendations for improved performance.
- Coordinates reconciliation of inter-divisional billings and reports accordingly
- Manages company Asset register
- Participates in the preparation and filing of Company Financial reports and analysis as required by the company, banks and government agencies.
- Ensure compliance with statutory tax reporting ensure filing of tax returns for both state and federal taxes
- Performs profitability analysis on various business units and the company.
- Conducts in-depth financial analysis, modeling and forecasting to identify business opportunities, risks and ensure positive performance.
- Prepares financial statements including income statements, cash flow, change in shareholder equity and balance sheet
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 23:19:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!