Job Vacancy: Job title: Data Analyst Job at Gatimo Apparel
Job description: Gatimo Apparel is your leading garment manufacturing company known for its production quality, efficiency and dependability. We have created a customer-focused and technology-driven garment manufacturing facility that not only meets the needs of its sub-brand Ruff ‘n’ Tumble but serves other brands as well for contract manufacturing of fashion items.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
- The purpose of this role is to ensure product availability in stores that satisfy customer requirements and deliver the right product mix to customers at the store level and also to meet current and future sales.
Responsibilities / Deliverables / Outcome
- Responsible for Maintaining data in various merchandising systems
- Responsible for reviewing stock-to-sale ratio for assigned categories.
- Assist in executing business cycle & product cycle commercial campaigns
- Responsible for product transfers and recalls.
- Responsible for coordinating merchandise flow-through from warehouse to respective stores.
- Responsible for analyzing performance report for assigned categories.
- Responsible for tracking must-have assortment for assigned categories.
- Prepare and update global inventory report for assigned categories.
- Prepare and Update stock cover report for assigned categories.
- Prepare and update store fill rate.
- Prepare own label reports across assigned categories.
- Prepare and update Product performance reports for assigned categories.
- Prepare and update other ad hoc reports as required by the business.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sales Analytics
- Customer Engagement Analytics
- Product Strategy
- Inventory Analytics
- Product Promotion
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business or any related discipline.
Job date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 08:53:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!