Job Vacancy: Job title: Customer Service Officer Job at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
Job description: Tekniteed Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing industrial spares and packaging solutions marketing house in Nigeria. We specialize on conveyor spares, power transmission, fluid power, automation, OEM after-market parts, material handling and industrial tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor daily attendance and prepare periodic attendance reports.
- Provide the internal staff with professional administrative support including taking accurate and properly detailed messages, word processing duties, attending to routine correspondences, and when required, prepare written reports.
- Take responsibility for monitoring and ordering necessary office supplies.
- Maintain staff files/records and other official company files.
- Prepare Sales Advices/Quotations/Invoives/Delivery notes and marketing materials and standard letters.
- Liaise with vendors & third Parties regarding administration of sales process.
- Update company data bases and may include current customer accounts.
- Participate in key result areas and KPI review processes to establish areas for improvement
- Managing vendors and keeping track of cycle of all maintenance contracts.
- Keeping records of visiting cards, utility payments, printing of stationaries, etc.
- Liaising with external/regulatory agencies and government bodies on compliance issues.
- Record & maintain all management & official minutes of meetings. Circulate same to the concerned people.
- Achieve planned reporting time in quality and timeliness.
- Achieve savings plan for the company.
- Manage relations with employees to guarantee a stress free-working environment.
- Ensure proper use and up-keep of company property.
- Follow-up on all shipment to ensure that we meet the service standard agreed to we with the client.
- Carry out any other assignment as may be given by the MD, and Head of Operations.
- Personally represent the TekniTeed brand professionally and ethically at all times
The following Core competencies are the skills, knowledge and behaviours expected of an employee:
- Candidates should possess a National Diploma in Administrative related course
- Two years of working experience in similar office assistant role
- Communication Skills: Communicates clearly and professionally in written and oral forms to both internal and external clients.
- Initiative and Confidence: Generates and acts on new ideas that add value to the business. Looks at different ways to solve problems and address difficulties.
- Achievement Drive: Sets goals and strives to achieve them with enthusiasm and determination.
- Business Acumen: Has a good understanding of the business environment and the impact their behaviour has on the reputation of the company.
- Respect: Treats colleagues and customers in a manner which demonstrates integrity, honesty and fairness
Location: Kano, Kano State
Job date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 02:41:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!