Job Vacancy: Job title: Content Writer (Digital) Job at DMTC Agency
Job description: DMTC Agency is an all-inclusive, integrated digital marketing agency with offices and teams in Nigeria, Ghana, and Egypt, serving clients across Africa and beyond. We have worked with global brands, household names, healthcare providers, FMCG companies, educational institutions, and service providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Writer (Digital)
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a copywriter with a knack for weaving words into wordplays & puns to produce creative and compelling copy for advertisements, scripts, social media material, and websites.
- The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth.
- You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd with a keen eye for detail. We’d like to meet with you if you can quickly comprehend project requirements and provide meaningful insight.
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice
- Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice, and target audience
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Create content and maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging and content across all platforms including all Social Media Platforms, Websites, Blogs, Emails, newsletters, news, events, landing pages, campaigns, Influencers, PR, digital video scripts other content either with the team assigned or independently.
- Create, maintain and implement an end-to-end digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Identify gaps in current content topics and recommend new content topics across all digital platforms basis client requirements, listening, trends, keyword research, topical, etc on the need basis.
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
- Working with clients to edit and modify the copy to meet their content expectations
- Client content requirements need to be communicated timely to the content lead at the start of the content calendar as well as on a need basis.
- Assist Content Lead in creating all content
- Put across the content created by Strategy and Content team and Creative team in the content calendar format (PPT) and share with the client for feedback and approval.
- Follow the process like filling out a proper briefing document, kick-off meeting, MOM, and action plan providing support to the media lead and providing the required information, getting all the required details from the client, etc in a timely manner.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research and create content topics and content around it.
- 1-3+ years of copywriting experience, preferably at an advertising agency, in-house at a significant brand, or at a publication
- Proofreading skills and knowledge of standard style guidelines are required.
- A strong eye for detail and a love of good design
- To be able to deliver on time, you must be comfortable organizing several projects at the same time.
- Capable of clearly communicating edits to coworkers, even when teams are dispersed across different countries.
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letter to: using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: We will require you to create and submit up to four writing samples so that we can get a sense of your best work. In your application, feel inclined to include links to your work or portfolio.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 07:53:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!