Job Vacancy: Job title: Confidential Secretary Job at the Bible Society of Nigeria
Job description: The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Confidential Secretary
Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Type error-free mail-able documents.
- Process, manage data/information and other resource materials relating to the activities of the department to drive the growth and achievement of set goals.
- Provide strategic secretarial functions to help achieve set goals.
- Education: Minimum of National Diploma in Secretarial Administration or related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years of cognate experience as secretary in a reputable and structured organization.
- He or She must be Intelligent, highly confidential, firm but levelheaded, able to work under pressure, disciplined, quality and result driven.
- Must have excellent administrative and communication skills; a team player and able to coordinate team members to achieve expected results.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications attaching a typed CV and photocopies of their Credentials to the “General Secretary / CEO” via:
Job date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 00:28:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!