Job Vacancy: Job title: Capacity Building Facilitator
Job description: Overview
With funding from Unitaid, technical assistance from the World Health Organization, and implementation by Jhpiego Nigeria in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health, the HCV Self testing (HCVST) study will explore the acceptability and feasibility of HCVST in different populations, settings and use cases in Nasarawa State. Among others, the study aimed to quantify costs associated with HCVST implementation and linkage to care over the study period. The Facilitator will work closely with Jhpiego STAR Project team to Lead and facilitate training sessions on viral hapatitis management.
- Lead and facilitate clinical training sessions on viral hepatitis management.
- Ensure the objectives of plenary sessions are met.
- Document and compile action plans arrived at after plenary group work sessions.
- Conduct and analyze the pre- and post-test results in an excel sheet.
- Write a comprehensive training report to be submitted to the Jhpiego Nigeria STAR project team and, NASCP and the respective State’s Ministry of Health.
- Prepare training slides, pre and post-training assessments, and any other training materials as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Significant experience in viral hepatitis management in Nigeria
- Be a member of national resource persons on viral hepatitis
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English; excellent facilitation skills
- Evidence of having delivered similar tasks in the past
Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Please apply at
Applicants must submit a single document for upload to include: cover letter, resume, and references.
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
Jhpiego is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Jhpiego, a Johns Hopkins University affiliate, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, other legally protected characteristics or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. Jhpiego promotes Affirmative Action for minorities, women, individuals who are disabled, and veterans.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 01:08:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!