Job Vacancy: Job title: Campaign Manager (FinTech/Stablecoins/Cryptocurrency)
Job description: About the job Campaign Manager (FinTech/Stablecoins/Cryptocurrency)
Our Client is the largest and only licensed on/off-ramp platform for stablecoins in Africa. They are dedicated to offering innovative solutions in the African stablecoins space. Our client is committed to making stablecoins accessible and understandable for everyone, providing their customers with secure and user-friendly platforms for their financial transactions.
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full time l Remote
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 2 Years of experience in a Top Tier Consulting firm
- Proven experience in campaign management, preferably in the fintech or stablecoin industry.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data analytics tools.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Creative thinking and the ability to develop engaging content.
- Familiarity with stablecoin market trends in Africa is a plus.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to develop comprehensive marketing campaign strategies aligned with business goals, ensuring a unified and consistent brand message
- Work closely with the creative team to develop compelling and engaging campaign materials,including copy, visuals, and multimedia content
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns across various channels, holding key contributors accountable to outlined timelines
- Reviewing of all campaign briefs
- Working closely with and briefing all centralized marketing team members, ensuring campaign objectives and deliverables are well understood
- Sense checking all campaign related copy and design materials created for campaigns
- Utilize data analytics tools to measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Oversee country Marketing projects/activities from the initial brainstorming and research phase, straight through implementation and on to debriefing and reporting.
- Post campaign reporting for all Global marketing campaigns.
- Following up with regional marketing teams for reports on local campaigns.
- Ensure that notion is up to date for all tasks and projects you are responsible for.
- Allocating marketing budget in a way that maximizes ROI
- Creating quarterly marketing plans and strategy, driving execution thereof
Key success factors for this role
- Timely execution of campaigns, including the ability to respond quickly to market changes or unforeseen circumstances.
- The ability to identify and understand diverse target audiences across different African regions, tailoring campaigns to resonate with their specific needs and preferences.
- Skill in integrating marketing campaigns across various channels (digital, social media, email, traditional media) for a cohesive and impactful brand message
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams, partners, and influencers to amplify campaign impact.
- Establishment and tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the success of marketing campaigns against predetermined goals.
- Commitment to staying informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, and evolving consumer behaviours, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Active project management skills
Job date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 08:48:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!