Job Vacancy: Job title: Business Sales Specialist Job at Bolt
Job description: Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Sales Specialist
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Bolt Business
About the Role
- We are looking for a Business Sales Specialist to join our team of Bolt Business. You’ll be the face of Bolt Business, identifying potential clients, getting them excited about the possibilities, then negotiating and signing them.
- You’ll need to be driven, confident and ambitious. In this role you’ll get plenty of autonomy, authority and you’ll be closing big deals every day with real businesses, with a great scope for growth and impact.
- We’re looking for a driven individual, a real hunter with experience of B2B selling who can turbo charge and drive the success of Bolt Business in Tunisia.
- We need a superstar who knows how to sell, with a history of great results.
- It’s an amazing time to join! If you’ve worked in high growth B2B sales and you want to win big, then let’s talk.
Your Daily Adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales chain, including prospecting, reaching out, taking meetings and deal closing
- Proactive sales of Bolt Business solutions into the SME and mid/large size business space
- Achieve growth and smashing sales targets
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Develop your biggest clients, mature and settle your newly won deals, before passing them on the account management team
- Give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt Business solutions
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 2-4 years of successful previous experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Lead or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in a B2B environment
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results. Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out and generating sales from cold leads
- Experience onboarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings
- Excellent communication skills in both English and local language
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous)
- Organised, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
Why You’ll Love it here
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
Note: Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 23:05:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!