Job Vacancy: Job title: Business Development Manager – Real Estate
Job description: Company Description
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
The duties & responsibilities are not limited to the following;
- We are looking to hire a resourceful Business Development Manager to manage the day-to-day sales & marketing activities of the team, develop long term sales, marketing and business development strategy for the company and ensure that the company leads and improve her market share in the competitive market.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter in Real Estate sales (Commercial, Residential, Property management) marketing and business development. Your focus will be on growing the business and increasing revenue.
- Provide world-class marketing & sales management experience in designing and executing marketing campaigns that generate leads and increase brand visibility.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to drive business growth and increase revenue.
- Develop and drive sales initiatives to achieve set goals.
- Proactively drive sales Planning, sales forecasting, and Customer Service Management.
- Develop and implement comprehensive Sales strategies & other promotional activities to create new markets and achieve targeted sales.
- Oversee the development and management of internal and significantly external sales operations & processes.
- Regular analysis of sales trends & coming up with sales techniques that target the right market with the right tools.
- Propose & implement sales promotion.
- Participate in negotiations & bringing deals to a closure.
- Devise new and innovative selling and promotional techniques/schemes as a realtor.
- Competitor Trend Monitoring and Competitor Benchmarking in order to effectively balance competing priorities.
- Educate clients with the market trends, keeping them aware with the rental returns and the price appreciation they may get after investing in external and internal properties.
- Scan the market, identify opportunities for business growth, prepare and implement growth plans.
- Delivering positive customer experience to a distinguished client base.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date customer and sales database.
- Receive and incorporate feedbacks from customers to improve personal and business performance.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Ensure that all real estate transactions and practices comply with local and federal laws and regulations.
- Identify legal issues arising from contract or sales document.
We prefer candidates residing around Lekki, Ajah and environs, as well as Yaba and Surulere for proximity reasons.
- First Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Master’s Degree / MBA may be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6-8 years relevant experience in real estate/realtor/sales, offline and online/digital marketing and business development.
- In-depth knowledge of the real estate market and industry (Realtor) trends.
- Evidence of Leading & delivering results.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Demonstrate strong sales and marketing skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills- Coaching and Mentoring.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies.
- Proficiency with good marketing software or its equivalent.
- Strong customer relationships skills and influencing skills to establish credibility.
- Strong mind-set for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work collaboratively and engage the customers and other stakeholders in achieving the company’s agenda.
- Strategic thinker, Analytical and problem-solving skills and strong delivery focus.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Strong collaboration skills, understanding how to operate in a complex matrixed organisation.
- Positive outlook, drive and self-motivation to succeed.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and integrity.
- In-depth understanding of the peculiar intricacies of the Real Estate/Realtor business environment.
- Proficient use of Technology-MS office packages and CRM tools.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:58:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!