Job Vacancy: Job title: Area Sales Manager Job at Dangote Group
Job description: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Area Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Dangote Group is seeking an Area Sales Manager to oversee sales activities within an assigned area in the Cement Industry.
- The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for coordinating and executing sales strategies to meet customer needs and drive revenue generation for the area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the execution and implementation of the organization’s sales strategy in the assigned region/area.
- Prepare and implement annual sales budgets for the assigned area.
- Monitor sales performance in the assigned area, provide feedback to the National Sales Manager, and develop strategies to improve target performance.
- Identify potential revenue streams and customer needs to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Manage relationships with key customers and accounts in the assigned area.
- Ensure the sales team consistently adheres to standard customer service policies.
- Ensure day-to-day activities in the assigned area are aligned with the organization’s objectives.
- Plan, schedule, prioritize, and assign targets and tasks to the sales team.
- Implement approved work programs and plans to increase sales and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular visits to outlets in the area to ensure service levels meet organizational standards and address any performance issues.
- Prepare periodic sales activity, financial, and performance reports for the National Sales Manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the National Sales Manager.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant sales work experience.
- Post-graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations in the Cement Industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of macro and micro environmental trends and their impact on the organization.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 05:28:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!