Job Vacancy: Job title: 2023 Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Electrical Engineering Internship Abroad Programme (Summer Semester)
Job description: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2023 Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Electrical Engineering Internship Abroad Programme (Summer Semester)
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- As Nigeria’s leading construction company, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: by using our extensive on-site experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects.
- International, responsible and flexible. We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
- We offer students (m/f/d) the opportunity to do an internship at our parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc in Nigeria.
- The assignment takes place on one of our major projects in building construction and in the technical back office of the regional management.
What Tasks Await You With Us?
- You take on activities such as B. Corrections and changes to AutoCAD files.
- Supporting the team in determining quantities.
- You will also support the team in the context of construction management.
- Creating sections and elevations with a Navisworks model.
- Carrying out quality checks in cooperation with the team.
- During the 5 to 6 months of your internship, you will get to know working on an international project in depth.
When is this Internship Right for You?
- You are studying for a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and can provide proof of a current study certificate.
- You have German and advanced English skills.
- Good communication is important to you and you enjoy working in a team.
- You are interested in working in a multicultural, international project team and you like to show initiative.
- You can already demonstrate knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD.
- The duration of 5 to 6 months is not a problem for you (please specify the desired period).
What Do We Offer You?
- You will receive an internship salary and an expatriation allowance.
- Furnished accommodation will be provided to you free of charge.
- We will cover the flight costs as well as visa and vaccination costs for you.
- We enable you to take part in an internal information event to give you a better understanding of living and working in Nigeria.
- We will train you extensively, especially in the first few weeks, and support you particularly intensively as part of our onboarding.
- We are looking forward to your application! … preferably via our online portal.
- We will respond to your message within three (3) weeks and will definitely get back to you. We promise.
- Do you still have questions? Just call or write! Catherine Diel – Human Resources: + 49 611 1390 3838
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 03:18:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!