The IMPLANTEUS Graduate School – France is awarding an exciting opportunity to students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the University School of Research. The award is conditionally renewable.
Why choose to study at the University School of Research? The IMPLANTEUS Graduate School is built on AU’s existing degrees to propose an innovative teaching offer encompassing a research-oriented master’s degree and a doctorate.
- Applicants must be admitted to the IMAS Master.
- Applicants must have relevant bachelor’s degree qualifications.
- Applicants must comply with the language requirements of the university and have skills and proficiency in English as the programme is taught in the same language.
- Applicants must reside abroad when applying (except for M1 students who apply for the scholarship in M2)
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: The scholarship is paid in three instalments:
- 50% at the beginning of the academic year, on presentation of a proof of registration;
- 40% at the end of semester 1;
- 10% in May.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: The application file is available on the website of the Implanteus Graduate School. It includes an information form to be completed, as well as the following documents:
1. a letter of recommendation (any file without a letter of recommendation will not be eligible).
2. a brief letter emphasizing the quality of the application, especially through a description of the rating system in the country of origin (no need to provide transcripts, already sent when applying for the Master’s program).
To be admissible, application files must be sent to the Implanteus Graduate School at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 9, 2023 for phase 1,
- June 15, 2023 for phase 2