The UWE Bristol invites applications from international students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Eligible Countries: All
Value Of Scholarships: 50% tuition fees
Number of Awards: One
Method Application: You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023