The FA Cup third round is nearly over and we’ve already been treated to some huge upsets.
Cambridge United secured their place in the fourth-round draw with a shock 1-0 victory over Newcastle United.
Meanwhile, National League side Boreham Wood are also in Sunday’s draw following their 2-0 victory over AFC Wimbledon.
WHEN IS THE FOURTH-ROUND DRAW?
The draw will take place on Sunday January 9 and will be broadcast live on ITV at around 16:50 GMT, before Arsenal play Nottingham Forest.
Former England and Manchester City goalkeeper David James and current Arsenal Women captain Leah Williamson will conduct the draw.
WHEN WILL THE TIES BE PLAYED?
The FA Cup fourth round is due to be played between Friday February 4 and Monday February 7.
Each team in the fourth round has been allocated a number for the draw:
FA CUP FOURTH-ROUND DRAW NUMBERS
- Boreham Wood
- AFC Bournemouth
- Stoke City or Leyton Orient
- Liverpool or Shrewsbury Town
- Cardiff City or Preston North End
- Coventry City
- Huddersfield Town
- Brighton & Hove Albion
- Kidderminster Harriers
- Leicester City
- Hartlepool United
- Tottenham Hotspur or Morecambe
- Crystal Palace
- Manchester City
- Wigan Athletic
- Luton Town or Harrogate Town
- Plymouth Argyle
- Manchester United or Aston Villa
- Wolverhampton Wanderers or Sheffield United
- Cambridge United
- Peterborough United
- West Ham United or Leeds United
- Queens Park Rangers
- Charlton Athletic or Norwich City
- Nottingham Forest or Arsenal
For more stories like this, check our sport page.
Follow Metro Sport for the latest news on
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.