The Muslim Ummah of South West Nigeria (MUSWEN) is the umbrella body for all Muslim organisations, Institutions and Individuals within the South Western part of Nigeria.
Paramount among the key focus of MUSWEN are, among others, Unity of the ummah, Education, Health and Empowerment.
Since 2009, MUSWEN Scholarship Program has been giving scholarship slots to deserving indigent Female Muslim Medical Students in their clinical years.
The MUSWEN Scholarship is a cash support grant that will cover;
- Living stipends, for all successfully selected candidates.
To be eligible for the undergraduate MUSWEN Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be indigene of one of the Six (6) South West States of Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo
- Female Muslim Medical student of any Public University at her 300L, or above
- Have a current minimum of 3.5 CGPA.
- Apply to the scholarship before the deadline
Documents Required for Application
You will be submitting the following while applying for the 2023 MUSWEN Scholarship;
- An application letter stating your indigent condition
- Supporting documents such as;
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Honors and Awards (If available)
Method of Application
Interested Applicants to apply in writing to the Executive Secretary, Muslim Ummah of South West Nigeria (MUSWEN), 46, Iwo Road, Ibadan.
- Application to be submitted through the President/Chairman. Muslim Community/Council of Applicant’s State of origin.
- Shortlisted Applicants will be invited for a Screening.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2023