The College of Social Sciences, Arts, and Humanities is offering the Management PhD Tuition Fee Waivers for successful applicants at the University of Leicester for the academic year 2022-2023.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who are going to take part in the PhD degree programme at the university.
Application Deadline: 14 September 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Up to 16
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- UK and International Students are welcome to apply.
Applications from candidates who represent the diversity of our student population, local communities, and wider society. In particular, they welcome applications from Black, Asian, and minority ethnic candidates, as this is a group currently underrepresented in the University.
How To Apply:
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: With your application, please include:
- In the proposal section please provide the name of your proposed project supervisor (from the list above) and your project title
- Upload your completed Research Proposal Form
- Personal statement explaining, briefly, your interest in the project and your experience. International applicants also must demonstrate on their personal statement how they intend to fund the difference in fees (£11,004 per year) and their living costs for the duration of their studies.
- Degree Certificates and Transcripts of all degree level studies already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken
- In the reference section please enter the contact details of your two academic referees in the boxes provided or upload letters of reference if already available.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold a UK Bachelor’s Degree with at least a 2:1 and a Master’s Degree or overseas equivalent qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.