The Karolinska Institute is one of the world’s foremost medical universities. Our vision is to make a significant contribution to the improvement of human health; our mission is to conduct research and education and to interact with the community.
As a university, KI is Sweden’s single largest centre of medical academic research and offers the country’s widest range of medical courses and program. Since 1901 the Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institute has selected the Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine.
The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programmes only partially given by Karolinska Institutet). Travel, living expenses and other costs must be met with other funding. Furthermore, please note the KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers tuition fee for students enrolled at a Global Master’s Programme here at Karolinska Institutet and cannot be used for other studies.
To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you must:
- Have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2024
- Be a tuition fee paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- Have paid the application fee by 1 February 2024
- Fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme you have applied for
Only first year students are eligible to apply.
The selection process is based on an overall assessment of the applicant’s CV and qualifications that are submitted via UniversityAdmissions and evaluated in connection with the application for a KI Global Master’s programme. Scholarship awaredees will be notified personally.
Important dates – KI Global Master’s Scholarships
- Application for our Global Master’s programmes opens: 67 October 2023
- Application deadline: 15 January 2024
- Last date to pay application fee and submit supporting documents: 1 February 2024
- Apply for the KI Global programmes scholarship at this page: 9-28 February 2024
- Notification of selection for the Global Master’s Programmes: 21 March 2024
- Notification of selection for the scholarship: 26 April 2024
Method of Application
For More Information,
Application Deadline: January 15, 2024.