Job Vacancy: Job title: Web Developer Job at AfriHUB Nigeria Ltd
Job description: AfriHUB Nigeria Limited (AfriHUB ICT Institute) is an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Education Services Provider Company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Web Developer
Job Location: Central Area, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are desirous of hiring an experienced Web Developer with digital marketing skill, able to build web applications and interactive websites as well as manage and maintain backend, front-end and UI/UX design of the sites already built/developed.
- This job is for a creative and skilled candidate with deep knowledge and passion for web development.
- Experience Length: 3 years
. * Experience Level: Mid-level
- An exceptional hands-on candidate with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- He/she will focus on both front-end and back-end, and will work in a deadline driven environment.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Administers web servers for email, DNS, domain name, cPanel, and SQL databases.
- Designs and develops websites and web pages, including CMS and custom designs.
- Handles content management for websites.
- Responsible for implementing designs and building front-end and server side functionalities.
- Responsible for building backend APIs for the Web and Mobile team to integrate with.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of website.
- Create cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layout.
- Solving code problems, troubleshooting and manipulation of web templates.
- Integrate UI components and integrate with backend APIs.
- Develop new workflows to optimize internationalization of sites.
- Design and implement high priority customer features.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team to design and launch new features, optimize existing features.
- Translates business requirements into solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 3 years experience
- Linux/UNIX and Windows OS – working knowledge required.
- CPanel and DNS Administration.
- Cloud hosting, VPS, and system backup.
- SQL with basic IP skills.
- Domain name and email administration.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with attention to detail
- Team player with a good attitude.
- Certification(s) in Windows server and/or Linux OS can be a plus.
- Must be proficient in building responsive design and media.
- Must be willing to learn new development kits and technology to scale our applications.
- Digital Marketing Skill
- Must have good communication skills; collaborate in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Software Documentation, Software Testing, Database Design, and development skills Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 22:17:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!