Job Vacancy: Job title: Video Editor & Cinematographer Intern Recruitment at Pulse Nigeria
Job description: Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.
We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Video Editor & Cinematographer Intern
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting To: The Head of Video
- Pulse is looking for a Video Editor & Cinematographer Intern who would support creating branded video content for our clients’ video projects – this includes commercials, documentaries and special features.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support with creating high-quality video content for client video projects
- Videography in-house and on the field or as assigned
- Work with a brief, while developing pitch creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet objectives.
- Overall editing responsibilities and quality control of all edits – including choice of images and videos, soundtrack, text placement, proofreading and cross-checking facts, spelling, grammar, writing style, colour, etc.
- Contribute to new video format development and implementation
- Assistance on post-production activities
- You may be required to support on more than one brief at a time and will therefore have to prioritise effectively, allocating the relevant amount of time and resources according to the value of the job – ensuring that deadlines are met on all video projects
- Ensure proper organisation and safekeeping of video footage and logs
- Any other duties assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Basic experience working on branded video content is preferred
- Basic knowledge of videography/ video editing portfolio
- Knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc and a good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as it applies video post-production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Google Workspace – docs, sheets, drive, slides, etc.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A lot of energy, passion and enthusiasm.
Job date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 08:58:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!