Job Vacancy: Job title: Video Content Editor Job at Pillarcraft Nigeria
Job description: Pillarcraft is a virtual Accounting and Cloud Solutions firm, is set up to support small and medium scale businesses in Nigeria with Accounting, Taxation, payroll, Auditing, and Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Video Content Editor
Job Location: Garki Area 11, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Work both on and off-site
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of still photograph and video recording and editing
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with the marketing team to develop service promotional videos
- Follow the company’s brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
. * Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- B.Sc. Degree in Film Studies, Cinematography, or related field
- 3 – 5 years work experience
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g., Avid Media Composer, Camtasia, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- This job will involve traveling to the Lagos office to create video and still photograph content or attend events with CEO as needed.
- Applicants must reside in Abuja
- Only candidates who meet our requirements will be considered to interview with us.
- The interview will be scheduled between the 3rd and 4th week in January.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 08:50:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!