Job Vacancy: Job title: Verisure Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Female Storekeeper
Job description: Verisure Nigeria Limited is an integrated I.T and identity data management company which was incorporated in 2017. The company recently launched an innovative software application, known as Drivercheck, specifically for drivers in the haulage industry. However, this application can also be useful to other units of the transport sector of the Nigerian economy. We are the only organisation specialising in recruitment of truck drivers for the Haulage industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Storekeeper
Job Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the receiving, storing, and issuing of materials (Pharma, Medical and others), maintaining inventory and stock records of primary healthcare centre store
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Policies & processes:
- Implement Procurement & Material Management’s policies and processes in order to achieve business objectives.
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials, compare information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment, inspect materials for damages or defects, record discrepancies or damages in shipments and reconcile with purchase orders.
- Examine and inspect stock items for any discrepancies in physical counts of stock or defects / expiry in order to report any damage to the Stores Supervisor.
- Ensure that all materials / equipment / items have been properly labelled and inspected.
- Issue items to various sections through automatic replenishment system or on store issue voucher and obtain authorized signatures for accepted items.
- Update computerized store management system with details of material received and issued.
- Clean receiving, storage, packing and dispatching areas; bins, shelves, and cupboards, if needed, and report any defect / damage observed in the storage facility including the walls, floors, roofs, windows and doors to the corporate office’s Stores Supervisor.
- Store items / equipment in an orderly manner to ensure easy accessibility for these items / equipment.
- Prepare reports that cover all Store activities for the Direct Manager, as requested
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 02:18:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!