Job Vacancy: Job title: Tax Manager Job in Lagos
Job description: A reputable company is recruiting a detail-oriented and qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Tax Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages regulatory compliance including tax, pension, ECA, ITF and others .
- Follow up with development in accordance with finance act & tax authorities.
- Conduct tax health/spot checks to identify gaps in the system.
- Responsible for tax planning and monthly management tax performance report
- Responsible for accounting for income taxes, including effective tax rate forecasts, current and deferred tax provisions
- Manage relationships with third-party service providers/tax advisers/consultants
- Liaise with External auditors on tax matters as part of year end and interim reporting.
- Managing the tax compliance process, including ensuring timely filing of tax returns.
- Responsible for all tax compliance. Identifying and implementing strategies to improve tax compliance.
- Coordinate and liaise with tax authorities during Federal and State tax audits
- Provide advice on complex business and tax technical matters.
- Review of contracts / agreements for tax efficiency.
- Manage compliance requirements with tax laws.
- Implementation of the tax control framework and identify areas of potential weakness or opportunities for improvement.
- Responsibility for identify and mitigating tax risks. This includes anticipating changes to current tax environment.
- Responsibility for preparation of tax figures for corporate reporting.
- Preparation of management papers on Tax policies strategies
- HND / B.Sc Degree
- 2 – 5 years of minimum work experience.
- Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) .
- Knowledge of Nigeria tax Laws and other relevant regulations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resumes to:
Job date: Tue, 30 May 2023 22:06:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!