Job Vacancy: Job title: Talent Acquisition Manager
Job description: Company Description
At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements.
Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent in Lagos, Nigeria. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. In Cavista, everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins.
We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative.
An experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to create extraordinary candidate experiences through the right systems and structures. A highly engaged professional to enhance and manage the talent acquisition processes. A creative thinker to implement, and maintain sourcing and recruiting strategies with emphasis on high tech recruiting practices, full utilization. Track and maintain Talent metrics, reporting and analysis to realize most efficient processes.
What you will do…
- Enhance and monitor sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Collaborate to design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Manage employee referral programs
- Identify unique and create techniques to source candidates
- Ensure team execution of selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, etc.)
- Identify bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- Manage and report recruiting KPIs
- 6 + years of experience in Talent Acquisition Management
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Team player and motivator
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Competitive Compensation
- 5 – day workweek
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children)
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 22:13:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!