Job Vacancy: Job title: Sun King Store Executive, Lafia (Nasarawa State)
Job description: Sun King Store Executive, Lafia (Nasarawa State)
Department: EasyBuy Direct Sales
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
Reporting To: Regional Business Manager, North Central
Job Location: Lafia, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
The team you would join:
The EasyBuy Direct Sales team is the market facing arm of Sun King’s pay-as-you-go (PAYG) direct to consumer sales business. The Easy Buy Direct Sales team is in charge of recruiting, managing, and overseeing the company’s network of thousands of commission sales agents, called “Energy Officers” that promote and sell Sun King’s PAYG solar solutions and provide customer ongoing service in their local territories.
Through the EasyBuy PAYG solar business model, customers can purchase a Sun King solar home solution by making a small down-payment up front and paying the remaining balance through a series of installments over a period of time.
About the role:
The Sun King Shop Executive will ensure that the overall performance targets of the store are met both in terms of quality and quantity.
What you would be expected to do:
1. Inventory management
– Receive stock and keep track of inventory from warehouse
– Manage and issue out stock as per FIFO standards
– Dispatch stocks as per requirement
– Maintain and update stock cards
– Keep and provide off-the -shelf sales details when needed
– Maintain an updated Goods Received and Goods Issued log online
– Perform daily cycle counts on stock
– Receive faulty stock from the field and consolidate for disposal
– Conduct monthly stock take
– Manage all spare parts inventory and re-orders
– Prepare daily on hand stock report for stakeholders use
– Report on daily issued out stock for replacement and or replenishment
– Repairs and Spare Parts management
– Take custody of the repair tools and tool kits
– Perform basic check on the faulty units before replacement
– Conduct basic repair on the in warranty returns
4. Store management
– Ensure the center is well maintained tidy and that the shop floor arrangement is per SKU
– Ensure neatness on the repair work bench in line
– Observation of safety procedures to avert hazards at the work bench
– Welcome walk-in customers and provide assistance as necessary
– Receive faulty components, identify the technical issue and verify warranty eligibility through several technical checks
– Support Energy Officers and coordinate with Call Center in resolving customer queries
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Have a Bachelors’ Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution in any related field.
- Have 2 years’ hands on experience in a service center
- Have effective communication and people skills
- Have broad knowledge of the Sun King products
- Is able to demonstrate high levels of integrity with a proactive and positive attitude.
- Have strong customer focus
- Are a team player with high levels of flexibility
- Have proven report-writing experience
- Possess good problem-solving skills
- Are a computer literate with working proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Sun King employees who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Sun King Academy.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 01:19:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!