Job Vacancy: Job title: Social Media Copywriter Job at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
Job description: Akinkunbi Nigeria Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limits without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved consultancy works, building services, maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skills in Building, Architecture, Engineering, Facility Management, Project management and Quantity surveying
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Copywriter
Job Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a social media copywriter with exceptional writing and technical skills to write and post media copy on social networks and insert appealing visuals or videos.
- Writing excellent, target market-related copy for social media platforms.
- Improving and adjusting copy based on reactions by readers on social media.
- Attracting and increasing traffic to the website by adding links to your content.
- Using different writing styles to appeal to different demographics.
- Select appropriate images or videos to complement the text.
- Promoting products and services by corresponding with customers on social media networks.
- Increasing brand awareness and readership by using relevant advertising techniques.
- Tracking and reporting on social media responses by analyzing traffic to the site.
- Converting marketing ideas into a hashtag, blog, or longer post for different social media networks.
- Maintaining a visible online brand presence and adhering to the client’s marketing goals.
- A BSc in Marketing or Communications or in English.
- 3 years of work experience.
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms.
- Working knowledge of SEO, analytics tools, and keyword research.
- The ability to adapt to new technology.
- The ability to create original web content with images or videos.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to be a team player and to multi-task.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- The ability to pay close attention to detail.
- N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 01:48:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!