Job Vacancy: Job title: Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive Job at Private Property Nigeria
Job description: Private Property Nigeria is Nigeria’s No 1 Trusted source of real estate with trusted agents and developers with quality listings. We believe that the search for your next property should be an awesome experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Work from home (Fully remote)
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights
. * Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Training and supervising a cohort of social media specialists.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users’ engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- Degree in Marketing, Communication Studies, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar
- 4 – 7 years of work experience.
- Experience as a social media executive at a similar company.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- Firm grasp of Hootsuite and its integrations.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Job date: Fri, 27 May 2022 23:45:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!