Job Vacancy: Job title: Resident Internal Auditor Job at Sundry Foods
Job description: Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Position: Resident Internal Auditor
Job Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
The Resident Internal Auditor will be part of the internal audit team responsible for financial and operational Audits, testing and evaluating controls for adequacy and determining compliance with organizational and regulatory policies and procedures. The role holder will;
- Perform internal Audit field work.
- Audit of account payables (vetting of invoices with Bin card & security book)
- Observing end of month stock & cash count.
- Vetting of imprest retirement schedule.
- Preparation of weekly audit plan, preparation of weekly activity/audit report to Head of Department.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Equivalent
- Fraud prevention techniques, Analytical skills, Reporting writing skills, Excellent communication skills.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 01:25:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!