Job Vacancy: Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Job description: Exciting new position available with King’s Commercial (KCS)
Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Team, KCS
Due to our growing international portfolio we are delighted to be able to expand our recruitment team at King’s Commercial. The post will deliver exciting international healthcare recruitment projects from all across the world into the UK, Middle East and Nigeria.
King’s Commercial Services Limited (KCS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of King’s College Hospital (the Trust). The organisation seeks to extend the Trust’s expertise to new markets and partners including healthcare management, training and healthcare recruitment.
Our mission is to export the best of the Trust internationally, focusing on specialist expertise in clinical peaks, and support the long term sustainability in the Private Patient business.
We are experts in providing international healthcare recruitment campaigns for NHS and private facilities. Through our bespoke service offering, we have successfully recruit and support nurses, doctors and allied health professionals to the UK, Middle East and Nigeria. We comply with NHS Employers Code of Conduct which includes the WHO (World Health Organisation) Global Code of Practice on the International Recruitment of Health Personnel.
The project in Nigeria aims to make a decisive impact on non-communicable diseases in West Africa by providing world-class clinical services complemented by an education and research programme and will see the establishment of a brand-new state-of-the art medical facility in Abuja.
Main Duties of the Post:-
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for this project; including sourcing and screening applications, building database of candidates, managing the interview and offer process.
- Utilise marketing tools to advertise each role, maximising the use of the sourcing channels available and to identify the most talented candidates in the industry – key clinical staff including senior executive staff, medical and nursing staff.
- Headhunt high profile individuals by identifying and approaching suitable candidates, highlighting the benefits of the available opportunities, including salary package, training and career progression.
- Work closely with the client to ensure they work in the spirit of National and International recruitment codes of conduct and ethical practice.
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant, KCS
Salary:£30,000 per annum
Contract: 24 month fixed term contract
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, flexible working hours with an option to work from home for up to two days per week according to business needs.
Private Pension: The post is eligible for the workplace pension scheme, the employee contribution will constitute up to 6% of their annual salary. The Employer will match the employee contribution.
Annual leave: 30 days
Shortlisting Date: 28th July 2022
Interview Date:Wednesday 3rd August 2022
Start date: As soon as possible
Please note that this is a fixed term, 24 months, full-time post with the possibility to be extended.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact
– Althea D’Oyley – Bowen, Head of Recruitment [email protected] or
– Ioana Baltes, Key Account Manager [email protected]
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs ( ), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 03:56:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!