Job Vacancy: Job title: Quality Manager – Nigeria
Job description: Job description
Quality Manager – Nigeria
Key Skills: Coordination, Compliance, Quality Management, Leadership, SHEQ, Construction, Quality Engineer, Team Coordination, Monitoring, Production, Supervising, Quality Construction, Quality Control, QC, QA Location: Nigeria
Contract: This is a temporary position (Around 36 months)
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, and interviews can be held within 2 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Strategic Recruiters: Maria Sant’Anna
Coordinate, implement and promote the continuous improvement of activities inherent to the area of Quality, ensuring alignment and compliance with the Group’s internal legal, regulatory and external requirements, promoting an Integrated and efficient Management System and respective Applicable certifications.
Responsibilities (may include):
- Coordinate the implementation of the ME Group’s Strategy through Policies or formal guidelines applicable within the Quality, in the various Markets and Projects;
- Coordinate the activities underlying the Quality area and promote coordination meetings in order to pursuit of the objectives of the area,
- Support in the implementation, planning, monitoring and improvement of the company’s Processes, promoting their efficiency giving support to the Process Managers;
- Coordinate and carry out internal audits in the SHEQ scope in the various markets and projects;
- Ensure the identification, assessment of applicable SHEQ legal compliance and provide technical support to markets and projects;
- Ensure the centralization of the company’s internal knowledge and implement digital platforms.
- Support the representation of the company in the SHEQ scope, with the client or external entities whenever necessary;
Degree in Civil Engineering or Quality
10 years in the SHEQ area
Previous experience in departmental management
Domain of ISO 9001 standards; ISO 45001 and ISO 14001
Training or experience in internal audit
International experience in Construction Works
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our strategic recruiters with Airswift, Maria Sant’Anna.
Job date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 02:39:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!