Job Vacancy: Job title: project monitoring officer
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions in Nigeria.
- Prepare and maintain projects summary reports.
- Preparation of installation quotation.
- Attend to all products and services inquiries by both potential and existing clients.
- Document and maintain up-to-date records such as customer account information, customers feedback, maintenance feedback, sub-contractor records, project files, maintenance records etc.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer and complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Analyze customers’ needs and collect customers’ information to recommend products and services to improve sales.
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for maintenance/installation and other services, communicate same to the appropriate personnel/departments and ensure prompt feedback.
- Manages activities by planning/scheduling their daily maintenance/installation activities.
- Conduct survey and analyze data obtained to determine the level of customer service that the company’s providing.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and client on execution of project; track project execution and performance from start to finish.
- Liaise with in-house and clients’ architects to ensure products are properly installed according to drawing specification.
- Ensure adherence to standard Project Close Out procedures including administering Client Satisfaction surveys for each installation project.
- Perform budget and budgetary control on Installation and Maintenance
- Monitor Project scope, time, quality, and budget as part of the end-to-end project management process.
- Handle the procurement of project installation materials where applicable.
- Ensure necessary policy and procedures are followed before mobilizing subcontractors to site.
- Use IT in architectural drawing and design, specifically using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management.
- Project Management Certification is an added advantage.
- 4-6 years’ relevant work experience. Minimum of two years in Bathroom Design & Installation experience.
- Project Planning and Organising.
- Data/Information Management.
- IT Appreciation & Application.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Communication Skills.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 03:09:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!