Job Vacancy: Job title: Production Supervisor Job at Global Alliance for Chemical Industries Limited
Job description: Global Alliance for Chemical Industries Limited is a major player in the Agricultural sector (agro-allied) of Nigeria established in 2020 with two branches (Kano and Ibadan) that are into the production on agrochemicals and seeds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Supervisor
Job Location: Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the activities of production personnel (Team leads and Production staff).
- Ensure the effective use of available resources to achieve set targets (
- Ensure and maintain a high percentage of Operational Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Ensure discipline of production personnel.
- Ensure control of material wastage in all areas of production.
- Coordinate the technical team to resolve technical issues.
- Liaise with Utility and QC Departments when necessary.
- Ensure all Production personnel adhere to cGMP.
- Assist the Production Manager in production cost reduction.
- Ensure 5S is practiced at all areas of the production shop floor.
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or a related field is essential.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of cognate experience in Manufacturing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and cover letter to:
Location: Kano, Kano State
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:19:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!